The system supplied by Kolowa is used for removing the heat from the manufacturing unit so as to have a comfortable working environment. The cooling method is done by installing a system of wet cardboard pad and ventilators with exhaust fan arrangements so that fresh air is admitted through the pads become cooler so as to have a conducive working temperature. The hot air is carried outside by the exhaust fan.
- Comfortable temperature in the work area. The air in the work area
will be cooled down to 5 to 8. degree C from high room temperature of 35
to 40 degree C.
- Increase the efficiency of the employees working.
- Less power consumption.
- Refresh air quickly at 40 seconds to 1 minute.
- Prevent flies and mosquitoes coming from outside.
- Wall mounted or roof mounted exhaust fans according to the factory volume, heat generated and nature of manufacturing.
- Cellulose type cooling pad system with circulation pump.
- Control Panel with individual selection switches and LED Indication with Temperature display.
Item Code: KOL-FCS